Fitness is for all ages. Running is one of the most popular forms of morning workout and it can help start your day in a pleasant mood. Running is an exercise almost anyone can do, and it’s a great way to lose weight. This top 5 benefits of running can help in various ways.
As a beginner, all you need is loose comfortable sports clothing and a good pair of shoes. A sports shoe that is specially designed for running will help you avoid muscles and bone injury. Usually in the gym, running on a treadmill, you will and that outside running is more difficult.
Daily Goals for Fitness
My usual daily goal is 10,000 steps a day or more. You too can try.
Time waits for none. To keep up with its running pace, you must be t and always on your feet. Running is a form of workout, while for some others; it’s a form of relaxation as well.
Because for a few it is like connecting with nature. Running (or even brisk walking) will improve your leg muscles and your cardiovascular fitness. Finally, you need rest and sound sleep. But don’t run everyday.
Seems like, running can be the easiest or most challenging exercise. The best part is you can do it all for free for yourself.
According to better health, jogging or running is a popular form of physical activity. About one in five people try running (or jogging) at some stage in their life. Therefore, running is an appealing exercise because it doesn’t cost a lot to take part and you can run at any time that suits you.
However, some runners choose to participate in fun runs, athletics races or marathons. If you are interested in competing with other runners, contact your local running club.
Benefits of running and jogging
Here are top 5 benefits of Regular running or jogging offers many health benefits:
- Help to build strong bones, as it is a weight bearing exercise
- Strengthen muscles
- Improve cardiovascular fitness
- Burn plenty of Calories
- Help maintain a healthy weight.
Choosing running and jogging shoes
However, issues to consider when choosing running shoes include:
- Don’t wear your old sneakers. Poorly fitted shoes are a common cause of injuries.
- The running shoe should bend easily, feel comfortable and have a wedge of shock-absorbing material in the heel.
- The fit should not be too snug. Your foot will splay as it impacts with the ground.
- When buying the shoes, wear the socks you intend to wear while running.
- Have your shoes professionally fitted.
How many steps you are doing in a day ? Comment below